MAKE YOUR MEDIA INDEPENDENT ON MARCH 26!**#
On what will be the biggest public protest since February 2003, don't just re-tweet the BBC. There are a wide range of radical media projects covering the protest, all working together to amplify the message from the streets. Let's take over the media space with thousands of independent voices!
TEN THINGS YOU CAN DO
6 things you can do before the day
(1) Embed a live-updating timeline on your blog or website, http://visionon.tv/26March. Join in with making the timeline as it happens - firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Get all the best action videos flowing into your blog or site http://visionon.tv/web/grassroots/embed
(3) Learn how to make rapid turn-around video reports with just your mobile phone, or no camera at all! http://visionon.tv/produce
(4) Join the London Video Activist Network and buddy up with other reporters. http://visionon.tv/VANLondon
(5) Tea-time is over! Avoid being kettled by installing the app at http://sukey.org.
(6) Book in for a slot in visionOntv's revolutionary pop-up TV studio. email@example.com 07894350478
And 4 things you can do on and after the day
(7) Text your news updates direct to the London indymedia website by TEXTING 07943 103736. http://london.indymedia.org.uk
(8) Drop in to the London Video Activist Media Centre at University of London Union, WC1E 7HY any time on Saturday. Ask for the media centre. Bring a laptop for media work / editing, and your lovely selves to be on a studio show.
(9) After the demo, upload your report to London indymedia JUST HIT THE PUBLISH BUTTON, OR HIGHLIGHT OTHER GOOD REPORTING using the “link to other media” option. http://london.indymedia.org.uk
(10) Listen to x26 radio streaming from 10am. News reports on the hour. Call 02032394569 to record message, and all relevant messages will be broadcast. http://x26radio.ucrony.net